Entrepreneur in Residence – Internship
- You are interested in Entrepreneurship & Startups
- You are interested in Lean Startup, Customer Development & Growth Marketing methods
- You take ownership and initiative to get things done without being asked
- You confidently communicate with our startups, partners, speakers & sponsors
- You can write good copy (in English) for our blog, social media & PR
Bonus points if you…
- Have some previous startup experience
- Are studying business & entrepreneurship or similar course
- Have some experience or understanding of growth marketing, Lean Startup & Customer Development.
- Have some knowledge of web design & front-end web development
Working with us you will…
- Be part of the local startup community and build a great network
- Learn and develop your skills in startups & entrepreneurship
- Be part of a great team and surround yourself with talented entrepreneurs
You will have the opportunity to work with 7 tech startups and attend all the workshops, talks and events that we run. You will also have the freedom to make the role your own and create your own projects.
THINK provides early-stage technology startups with an intensive 12-week global acceleration program.
We have an international network of mentors, expert-led workshops, personalised business coaching, introductions to top investors, and $250,000 in credit to use across Amazon, Microsoft and IBM products. The program is completely free and startups keep 100% of the equity in their company.
We are based at the great co-working space Mindpark in Helsingborg, Sweden. Helsingborg is part of the greater Copenhagen region. A vibrant region scoring high on global innovation indexes and a place with a vibrant startup community. Great quality of life and one hour from Scandinavia’s largest airport.
- We believe that is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
- Results rather than hours worked.
- Flat hierarchies, everyone’s ideas and opinions are equally valid
- It’s ok to fail or make mistakes as long as you learnt something
Duration: Flexible, 16 – 40 hours per week. (Unpaid internship)
When: start ASAP
Location: Mindpark in Helsingborg, Sweden (5min from the Central Station)
Do send me a couple of paragraphs and tell me about yourself, your interests, why you’re interested in working with us and tell me about something you’ve worked on that you are proud of or excites you. Include links to your Linkedin, social media, website or portfolio.
Don’t send me your CV or generic cover letter.
Send an email to: email@example.com