Growth Hacker (Marketing) – Internship
- You are interested in communication, marketing & technology
- You can organise and promote events
- You are interested in marketing, social media and growth strategy
- You can write good copy (in English) for our blog, social media & PR
- You take ownership and initiative to get things done without being asked
- You confidently communicate with our partners, speakers & sponsors
Bonus points if…
- You can take good photos and use photo editing software
- Have some knowledge of web design & front end web development
- Have some experience in startups or a keen interest in startups & entrepreneurship
- Previous marketing experience
Working with us you will…
- Be part of the local startup community and build a great network
- Learn and develop your skills in marketing & entrepreneurship
- Be part of a great team and surround yourself with talented entrepreneurs
Primarily you will work with marketing for the THINK accelerator program. You will also have the opportunity to work with 7 tech startups and attend all the workshops, talks and events that we run and have the freedom to make the role your own and create your own projects.
THINK provides early-stage technology startups with an intensive 12-week global acceleration program.
We have an international network of mentors, expert-led workshops, personalised business coaching, introductions to top investors, and $250,000 in credit to use across Amazon, Microsoft and IBM products. The program is completely free and startups keep 100% of the equity in their company.
We are based at the great co-working space Mindpark in Helsingborg, Sweden. Helsingborg is part of the greater Copenhagen region. A vibrant region scoring high on global innovation indexes and a place with a vibrant startup community. Great quality of life and one hour from Scandinavia’s largest airport.
- We believe that is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
- Results rather than hours worked.
- Flat hierarchies, everyone’s ideas and opinions are equally valid
- It’s ok to fail or make mistakes as long as you learnt something (and don’t make the same mistake twice)
Duration: Flexible, 16 – 40 hours per week. (Unpaid internship)
When: start ASAP
Location: Mindpark in Helsingborg, Sweden (5min from the Central Station)
Do send me a couple of paragraphs and tell me about yourself, your interests, why you’re interested in working with us and tell me about something you’ve worked on that you are proud of or excites you.
Don’t send me your CV or generic cover letter.
Send an email to: email@example.com