Hacker in Residence – Internship
THINK is growing and we are really happy and excited to start our search for a ‘Hacker in Residence’.
- Passionate about creatively using technology to solve problems
- You learn by doing
- You take ownership and initiative to get things done without being asked
Bonus points if you…
- Have some previous startup experience
- Understand the best practices of agile software development
- Have or are studying Computer Science or similar course
Working with us you will...
- Have the opportunity to work with 7 tech startups, acting as an additional technical resource helping build prototype’s, MVP’s & Landing Pages
- Be part of the local startup community and build a great network
- Learn and develop your skills in technology & startups
- Be part of a great team and surround yourself with talented entrepreneurs
- Attend all the workshops, talks and events that we run
- Have the freedom to make the role your own and create your own projects
THINK provides early-stage technology startups with an intensive 12-week global acceleration program.
We have an international network of mentors, expert-led workshops, personalised business coaching, introductions to top investors, and $300,000 in credit to use across Amazon, Microsoft and IBM products. The program is completely free and startups keep 100% of the equity in their company.
We are based at the great co-working space Mindpark in Helsingborg, Sweden. Helsingborg is part of the greater Copenhagen region. A vibrant region scoring high on global innovation indexes and a place with a vibrant startup community. Great quality of life and one hour from Scandinavia’s largest airport.
- We believe that is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
- Results rather than hours worked.
- Flat hierarchies, everyone’s ideas and opinions are equally valid
- It’s ok to fail or make mistakes as long as you learnt something
Duration: Flexible, 16 – 40 hours per week. (Unpaid internship)
When: start ASAP
Location: Mindpark in Helsingborg, Sweden (5min from the Central Station)
Do send me a couple of paragraphs and tell me about yourself, your interests, why you’re interested in working with us. Also tell me about something you’ve worked on that you are proud of or excites you. Include links to your Github, social media, website or portfolio.
Don’t send me your CV or generic cover letter.
Send an email to: email@example.com